The 2018 prelim timetable is available here:
Please pay careful attention to the levels of each exam. National 5 papers are highlighted in turquoise/blue, Higher in pink and Advanced Higher in yellow.
Although this is the completed version, minor amendments are still possible. Pupils will be made aware of these at year group assemblies.
Hard copies of the timetables will be made available to S4 and S5 pupils at year group assemblies on Wednesday 13th December with copies available for S6 pupils to pick up from that date, at the main reception desk.
PRELIM STUDY LEAVE
Study leave arrangements will be as follows:
- All S4-S6 pupils will be off from Monday 15th January and should attend only for examinations.
- Pupils may come in during normal class periods to seek study/revision support.
- S4 pupils return to classes as normal from Thursday 25th January with the following exceptions:
- Those studying French (N5) will be off the morning of the 25th and return for afternoon classes.
- Those studying Physics (N5) will return on Friday 26th.
- Those studying Spanish (N5) will attend on the 25th (unless involved in an exam that day) and will be off for the Spanish exam on the 26th.
- S5/S6 pupils also return to classes as normal from Thursday 25th January with the following exceptions:
- Those studying French (H/AH), Art & Design (H) and Statistics (AH) return on Friday 26th.
- Those studying Spanish (AH), Urdu (H) and Gaidhlig (H) return on Monday 29th.
The official SQA exam timetable for 2018 can be found at: