Pupil Logo Competition: Health and Wellbeing
James Gillespie’s High School are looking for young, creative minds to design our new ‘health and wellbeing’ logo. The winner’s design will be used to represent all things health and wellbeing related for years to come and will hopefully allow pupils, parents and staff to identify where these issues are addressed across Gillespie’s.
Literacy at Gillespie’s is represented by our very own ‘Shakey’, who as an important poet, playwright and actor, very much symbolises what literacy is all about.
With health and wellbeing, we are looking for a design that represents:
Personal and Social Wellbeing
Mental and Emotional Health
- Designs should be no bigger than A4.
- You can decide on what materials to use.
- Your creation must be scannable (in order to create an electronic version).
- Try to keep your design simple.
- Ensure your name and class are on the back!
PLEASE HAND IN YOUR ENTRIES TO MR. CARSTAIRS IN THE PE DEPARTMENT
FINAL DATE FOR ENTRIES IS FRIDAY 2ND JUNE. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY AFTER.